Episode 237 – Did Ya Miss Me, Baby?
Jim Ross: In what has become commonplace, it’s another show without Jo—-what’s that? Who’s music is that?!?!? BAH GAWD, IT’S JOSH’S MUSIC! [/JR_VOICE]
- Josh is back, and he’s here to tell us about the crazy beer things he saw in the DR.
- Lions Share/Fourpure – another brewery is sold
- And then Constellation feels left out, so they bought Four Corners of Texas
- We’ve been saying for awhile that if you aren’t quality, you’re not likely to get bought or have success…you will likely just shut your doors.
- However, if you *are* successful, do you invest in your brewery, or elsewhere? Ironclad says “elsewhere”