Episode 235 – O.G. and Me
What’s that music?! OH NO! Some O.G. co-hosts just showed back up!
- Distributors are, like, just normal folks that are simply misunderstood, right?
- When new breweries combine and then move to your town, do they get to call themselves “local”, or are they still an outsider?
- Poorly kept secret that Beavertown sold to Heineken; will it follow the Lagunitas model?
- and of course, Jester King says what we’re all thinking.
- Didn’t make the show, but this is an interesting read. If you didn’t already think that Big Beer was just there to line it’s own pockets, check this crap out.